As a service-user, you get 3 containers, sacks for plastic collections and bags for food waste
- Container for food waste with brown lid.
- Container for non-recyclable waste with grey lid.
- Container for cardboard, paper and cartons with blue lid.
- Transparent sacks for plastic packaging with the SOR logo
- Brown paper bags for food waste with the SOR logo.
SOR also has 15-litre food waste baskets for kitchen counters.
You can select the container sizes that are best for you and your household.
Food waste container:
Most people manage with a 140-litre container. If that turns out to be too small, it's easy to switch to a bigger one. In addition, you get a practical basket that can stand under the kitchen counter and paper bags to go with it.
Non-recyclable waste container:
The smallest container is suitable for small households – with one or two adults The medium-sized one is suitable for a family with 2-3 teenagers. The biggest one may be suitable if you have additional properties or if your family is bigger, especially if you have young children in your household. Used nappies, for example, take up lots of space..
Most people manage with a 240-litre container. If that turns out to be too small, it's easy to switch to a bigger one.